Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sooooo....I am a slacker. :)

I always mean to post things on here, but forget.

Take for instance a couple of weeks ago when Gehrig came home early from school. He said that he didn't feel good and when I checked him out early from school and were on our way home I "informed" him that he needed "lots of rest" to feel better and would be laying down all day. Magically he was feeling great, but I told him that to make sure he will lay down anyway. ;)

Well, that night he kind of developed this deep cough. The next morning Andrew came in and told me that he didn't think Gehrig should go to school. I told him this and he said, "But Mom I want to LEARN!" Really, I think he realized what "being sick" is in our house....score one for Mom. :) Side note: his cough went away shortly after breakfast...so nothing serious.

Also, I mean to post pictures. I take a ton of pictures and always seem to have my camera with me. Previously I just kind of thought I would be whipping out these layouts on my scrapbooking blog and that you all would just see them there...uh, no. That never happens. I scrap what pictures I feel like scrapping at the time. Rarely are they chronological. So, I am going to try and post them here.

Recently Andrew and I had our 10 year anniversary and went on a little retreat. I took pictures of our hotel (the Anniversary Inn) which was fabulous so you will see those soon...when I download them. :)

So, I guess I am just trying to come clean so that you all can keep me accountable and say, "Where are those pictures you keep saying are coming?" and "What has been going on at the Sproul house?" I need reminders sometimes. Don't we all?

2 comments:

Mimaw said...

Yeah, what is going on in the Sproul Household!!! WE WANT PICs

Valerie said...

I love the Anniversary Inn!

Happy anniversary to you, two! And can't wait for pics! :D