The boys have definitely rubbed off on Emma. She would follow them around and mimic little things that they said but I think today takes the cake....
We are sitting in the kitchen. I am making lunch and Emma is playing at the table. All the sudden she toots (or farts, or whatever you call it at your house) and so I look at her. We are potty training and to be truthful it seemed like it might not be more than just a harmless bit of gas. Anyhow, I look over and she has a smile from ear to ear. She says, "Mommy did you hear that? It was my bum!" and immediately begins to laugh like a crazy woman. WHERE DID MY SWEET 2 YEAR OLD GO!?! We are hopelessly outnumbered. Soon I am going to find her going potty standing up. :)
2027 Calendar Templates {NEW} and a Free Gift
5 hours ago

5 comments:
Haha! How funny! I love all the funny stories you post. Congrats on 10 years!!!
That's awesome! WE have some major tooters in our house, especially Gracie. We call her our dinner tooter because she always lets out big ones at dinner time!! They take after their daddy of course!
i wanted to call them "windys" but kids call them what they are - FARTS!!
My sister could pee further than the boys, I'll explain when we're in private how she did it!!! Poor Emma is a casuality of growing up in a house of BOYS!!
I seriously just told my son today not to let my daughter (who is 2) see him pee standing up. That's the last thing we need right now... lol
LOL " ) I grew up with 8 boys so it is possible she is still in there and will rediscover her sweetness in a few years ;)
Post a Comment