Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More pictures :)

So swimming lessons have ended for this session and all of the kids had a lot of fun and can't wait to start up again. Okay, maybe not the babies. The last couple of days they kept taking their shirts off so that they could maybe sneak in the pool with their brothers. Other days though it was pretty cold and they would get bored so I would tell them to pose for me and this is what I get...what cuties.




This is Emma with her three fabulous teachers. They were so easy-going and nice. She was seriously so afraid for most of the lessons and they worked with her and didn't get flustered and helped her get excited about each lesson.





Satchel and Gehrig both really loved their teacher. They would call him Coach....not sure why. Maybe they are still in baseball mode and think that all advisers should be called Coach...I don't know.



Today I was taking pictures for a friend of mine. Her daughter was blessed not so long ago and she wanted to get some photos taken before she outgrew her gown. We went over to another friend's house to use as our "studio". Add a bunch of crazy kids, a table cloth, a pillow to prop her up, the little cutie and tah-dah! Super cute photos. These are a couple of my favorites.







While her mom got her ready I started setting things up and wanted to make sure I had enough light since I still haven't got my external flash yet. (It is on my birthday list...along with a billion other things.) So, I grabbed my closest kid, Murphy, and took some test shots. I am telling ya, this boy knows how to work the camera. Oh and don't mind the cookie mustache...I think it makes him look....distinguished. hehe





3 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

Your kiddos are so, so cute! Can't wait to see more of them!

Taya said...

Very cute!!! Where do you do swimming lessons? I need to sign my kids up.

Valerie said...

Fun pics!