Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow Day!


Well, it seems like every day lately is a snow day. The kids were dying to get out there. I wanted to see how Emma would like it since it is her first time really playing in it. So we got as ready as we could. Emma and Gehrig's winter coats were in the car that Daddy had. Gehrig wore a replacement and Emma decided that she didn't really need one and that no one was going to make her wear one. We could only find one of Emma's gloves but no matter since she wasn't having any of that anyhow....I just love strong-willed children. :) Anyhow, we made it out and the boys started making Comet their Snow Reindeer. Emma wasn't much interested in anything other than eating snow...yes I made sure it was "clean". I guess she is more like her mommy than I thought. I was a little tempted myself, but decided to put on a parental face and just take pictures of her stuffing it in by the handfuls. As cold as it was and with eating handfuls of snow she didn't like being out there very long. So, we went back inside to watch a little Elmo and the boys playing outside. They finally came in an hour later and promptly requested a big mug of hot cocoa. It was a lot of fun and it kept everyone entertained...which is always nice for Mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures Heather! Looks like they had fun. Your kids are so adorable :)