Well, we went in for our big ultrasound with the tech. and she said everything is going really good. They are both roughly the same size. Which actually ended up being the same as a singleton...hence why I have been up the past couple of nights...all night, with heart burn. I still have 15 weeks so I hope it doesn't get too much worse. :) She also said that they are fraternal. You can see some similarities between them which is good. I want at least two of my kids to look a like. They seem really active and close. You can see in the second picture that "Baby A" is sitting on "Baby B's" head. We joked that we were going to have to wrap them up that way in the crib so that they feel comfortable. Anyhow, that is the latest.
Baby B



4 comments:
Amazing! I am so excited for you!! I love that second picture!
I still can't believe you are having twins. Did you decide on any names yet? And still boys??
totally amazing pic's!! oh, i'm so excited for you!!
That's so cool! Are you getting excited/nervous?? I need to call you, it's been too long!
Post a Comment