Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas...

So, I will try to spare you the long post and concentrate on pictures...that is what most people look at anyhow right? Christmas Eve we went to Temple Square with Grandma and Grandpa Sproul. It was a lot of fun. We didn't get in the visitor's center, which would have been nice, but it was still fun to see the lights. Christmas morning we woke up at 5am. I was so anxious to have the kids wake up that I couldn't sleep all night. After we went to Grandma and Grandpa Sprouls to have breakfast with them, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Lexi, and Uncle Kent. For dinner we met up with my sister, Breezy, and her husband Dustin at my mother's house. Some people don't like running around for the holidays but I have always liked it. Enjoy the pictures. :)


Daddy trying to get Emma all snuggled up under the blankets for Temple Square.

More at Temple Square...the boys loved listening to it being recited and watching for the light focus on the different people.

Emma was so tired that she went to bed right when we got home and the boys put out the cookies and hung the stockings.

Emma (in her much to big jammies) looking through every one's stockings to see if she can find their candy and run off with it.

Emma with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Lexi Christmas morning.

Aunt Breezy mimicking Gehrig's absolute enthusiasm for his new Kung Fu Panda game....Thanks Aunt Breezy and Uncle Dustin.

3 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

Heather, this is Jenny Oldham. I so love the stocking sign. I am going to have to get me one and call you when I need Scentsy stuff :0) I just got one for Christmas and I am really liking it. Hope you are feeling well. Try taking Prilosec, it made such a difference for me instead of popping tums every hour or so :)

Bethany said...

How fun! I am excited for next year when I think Jace will understand a little more ") Sounds like you hada busy yet very fun holiday!

Greg and Taya said...

It looks like you had a fun Christmas! And congrats on the 2 boys! I don't know if I told you that before!