Andrew had bishopric and we had just taken Satchel to the doctor and they thought he would be developing pink eye so I went alone with Gehrig and Emma. We got there a little earlier than expected and had plenty of down time, hence why there are so many pictures of people sitting around. I thought I had taken more pictures than I did. I guess I just imagined it. So, there is a lot of family that is not in any of the pictures…sorry if you are viewing this post (Tina, Lisa, Aunt Cheryl….).
It was fun though to see the family again. It is hard to believe that Christmas wasn’t that long ago. Anyhow, my Aunt Tina came in town from New York and it was a big surprise for my grandma and great for everyone else to be able to spend time with her. Gehrig was really good…and really shy. He would have liked to play with his cousins and other little kids there but couldn’t bring himself to talk to them. Emma talked to everyone and ate off their plates…sorry Breezy about all her triple dipping. I mostly fielded the comments about how I looked like I was ready to deliver. It was kind of funny to see their faces when I told them that I still had a little over 3 months left.
It was fun though to see the family again. It is hard to believe that Christmas wasn’t that long ago. Anyhow, my Aunt Tina came in town from New York and it was a big surprise for my grandma and great for everyone else to be able to spend time with her. Gehrig was really good…and really shy. He would have liked to play with his cousins and other little kids there but couldn’t bring himself to talk to them. Emma talked to everyone and ate off their plates…sorry Breezy about all her triple dipping. I mostly fielded the comments about how I looked like I was ready to deliver. It was kind of funny to see their faces when I told them that I still had a little over 3 months left.
(My grandma being surprised and extremely emotional.)

No comments:
Post a Comment