The day started off with Cowabunga Bay...just so you know it was REALLY fun. It was overcast initially and therefore was a little cold (hence the picture of Emma snuggling under the towel) but it got warmer and the boys LOVED the slides. Andrew and I thought that they were pretty cool too. We tried to get the babies into the little pool they had. Murphy just cried the whole time and William could hardly see because it was so sunny, but we had to try out the new trunks I bought them right? When it was time to go the boys were really sad. They could have stayed there all day but we were starting to get hungry and Emma really needed a nap...To be truthful, Mom and Dad needed one too. :)
Later that night we had tickets to see the Bees play Tacoma. It was a good game. I kept William in the sling that my friend Keli made me. My MIL had William and between the two of us we just made sure that the kids didn't escape out of either end. I think that the older boys appreciated the game more now. Satchel at least is playing more competitively now that he is out of T-ball. The game was so long that Gehrig actually fell asleep in his chair and we ended watching the fireworks while we walked to the car.
In all it was really fun. We were grateful to Grandma and Grandpa Sproul for all the fun we had that day. When we got home at 12:30AM from the game we were definitely glad to a) have had so much fun and b) be able to go to sleep.
Grandma Sproul and Emma
Murphy, Daddy, and Emma (Neither of the kids were excited about the water really.)
William (Don't you just love that smile? I love that they are both smiling more and more.)
"Pops" my FIL
Satchel and Gehrig floating in the lazy river
Me and Drew (No, I am not breastfeeding---I have William in the sling.)

No comments:
Post a Comment