So my friend Jessica and I have birthdays within a week of each other and we decided to celebrate for once with a girls night. We invited a bunch of girls from our ward out to eat at Famous Dave's and had a blast. We sat there and talked and talked and eventually we moved the party out to the parking lot....Then we found it absolutely necessary to leave when a homeless man snuck up behind Keli and was whispering sweet nothings into her ear...too bad we don't believe in polyandry (one woman, multiple husbands). Just kidding Keli...we know you felt like bathing after that. :)

Jessica (the other birthday girl) and Renee
Amanda, Dawnelle, and Me (Had to post this since it is the only one with me in it...any my hair looks cute...yea, I've vain like that.) :)So from there Jessica, Keli, Katie (Keli's sister), Renee and I traveled down to the Little America. We got hooked up with a nice hotel in the tower by a guy I knew from high school and ended up talking till 5:30am. It was a lot of fun. We ate a lot of junk food and laughed a lot. It was such an awesome experience we are going to do it again in February. If you are interested let us know! :)

3 comments:
Count me in that was so FUN !! Thanks for the invite
Looks like SOOOO much fun. Maybe we can do that next year at women's conference???
Your hair looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment