.jpg)
So if you ever wondered what we would look like "way back then" (I have no idea what time period it is suppose to be) well then here we are. It truly is amazing how much the camera puts on a person...no I think it was the EXTRA puffy dress the gal at Lagoon picked out for me...no, I am just fat. My head doesn't look that bad though, so therefore I posted it. :)
Lagoon was really fun. It was our stakes Lagoon Day. We got to see friends from before our ward split and those that still have to suffer though seeing us every Sunday. We went to Lagoona Beach first. The boys (and I mean all of them: Andrew, Satchel & Gehrig) had a ton of fun. Even little Emma enjoyed herself and she has been afraid of the bath ever since we visited Arizona and I had her dunked (I know, I am a mean momma. Really I was just trying to get her all wet. Instead I scarred her for life....). After that we (meaning Andrew) took the kids on a few rides. I love theme parks and roller coasters, but for some reason I was not wanting to ride any of them today so I spent the time with Emma. Finally after spending six hours there we went home exhausted and sunburned (okay, both of those were me). :) I will post pictures when I finally download them from the camera....hopefully that won't be too long from now. I know you are on the edge of your chair with anticipation.

3 comments:
I think you guys all look great! I can never seem to get everyone to look at the same time, good for you.
Sounds like fun! LOVE the pictures...you guys would have been great in the time period. hehe. My family used to get those kind of pictures all growing up, they are so fun.
Oh my heck! I love your old-time photo. The old-time photo is the only reason I considered going to Lagoon, but we didn't end up going because what is the point when you only have a 5 month old baby? Everyone looks so awesome in the picture and I think your dress is a pretty puffy dress! :) Keep up the jokes, you crack me up!
Post a Comment