Well, who knew that Rock Band could inspire a blog, right? In our spare time Andrew and I love to do things together and one of our favorites is playing Rock Band. He is the drummer extraordinaire and I am the gal belting out the words....I know, the same girl who took choir in Junior High and didn't sing one word. :)
Anyhow, we are totally awesome and have fans all across the country. I have been so paranoid by stardom that I have gone to wearing disguises in public and hired a body guard with dogs to parole our property. Also, we have decided that like Brangelina (for those not-in-the-know: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie) we are going to be selling the rights for our next child to be photographed (not that I am currently pregnant). As for the children already here we are slowly integrating them into the band. Satchel and Gehrig together make one complete bass guitarist and occasionally help out on vocals. Emma is currently practicing her guitar solos since she is still crawling. Which is perfect for thrashing around on the ground during a really good set.
We are thinking about touring, but with school starting soon it just doesn't seem that feasible. If we end up changing our minds I will be sure to post it though. :)
2027 Calendar Templates {NEW} and a Free Gift
5 hours ago

1 comment:
You are TOO cute! Love the blog!
Post a Comment