(Me & Bree with what we affectionately call our "Jazz Hands".)I just wanted to quickly make a post for my sister Breezy. She is awesome and we don't fight nearly as much as when we were younger (which is a big improvement). She is turning the big 3-0 today...should I have written that? :) Which makes me grateful that she is OLDER (and always will be :) ) to experience those milestones before me.
All joking aside, I love you Bree. You have been very supportive of me. When times are tough I know that I can call you and if I call enough...you will pick up. Okay, I am joking again. Thanks for putting up with me all these years. I hope your birthday is awesome!

1 comment:
OMG I about dropped dead when I saw this picture posted! Thank you so much for the post. It totally put a smile on my face. I am more than happy to go through the milestones first, mostly because I get to hold your hand when it's your turn. I love you!
Post a Comment