If you love to use different fonts for just about anything (scrapbooking, vinyl, etc.) you need to go to this gals website. Not only does she have a ton of free fonts but you can submit your own handwriting sample to have a font made for FREE. How cool is that?
So check out her website and look around. There are links where you can download all the fonts at one time or you can pick and choose. Let me know what you think when you get a second.
http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/
2027 Calendar Templates {NEW} and a Free Gift
6 hours ago

4 comments:
Their site is totally one of my favorites! :D
Bookmarked it!! Thanks!
How did you know I was just looking for some fun fonts?? We got a new computer and I lost all my old fonts I had downloaded, so I need some fresh ones.
PS- I ordered a Wubbanub for Kate...Hopefully it will be a bit helpful in the car and swing- if not, at least we got a cool stuffed animal out of it :)
Here you are! I've been looking fior you on facebook for, well, a while now. And you're not there. But Jessica Harwood is and I was on her blog not too long ago and look-y who's on her blog list! Man! The last time I saw you, your third one was on the way and now BAM! you got FIVE!! 5! You can find me at dennisandnancycouturier.blogspot.com
Post a Comment